I hate to break it to you… but time is running out to wrap up your holiday gift shopping. So if – like me – you’re in need of a few more last minute gift ideas before Monday, I’ve got you covered! All of these are under $50 and will ship to you by Friday December 22nd. Run, run Rudolph!
SHOP LAST MINUTE GIFTS:
- I love this cute retro alarm clock – for the person who is always oversleeping.
- This boxed book set would be so special for a little girl in your life (or anyone really – they’re classics for a reason!)
- I’m still not over the idea of toting around a polaroid to have a tangible photo memory of your next vacation – or even Christmas morning.
- Is there anything better than freshly sharpened colored pencils? Gift to the doodler in your life.
- This laptop sized backpack is perfect for your college aged brother/cousin/nephew.
- No one has ever had too many bright pom hats.
- This wall mounted bottle opener is so much prettier than digging an old one out of a drawer.
- Cute coasters – gift with a bottle of their favorite wine or liquor.
- How fun are these pineapple string lights? Gift them to your co-worker who is already dreaming of next summer.
- This is my all-time favorite perfume – in handy travel sized roll-ons.