Happy Birthday America! We’re spending the holiday weekend at the lake and until the rain has passed today I figured I’d share a quick round-up. So take a 5 minute escape.. then get back out there and celebrate with burgers/beers/beach/friends/family or any other way you want! Enjoy your Fourth of July friends and thanks for stopping by
– I shared a few ideas for Fourth of July style and I think this look (in almost head to toe ASOS) is by far my favorite. There’s a few sizes left in the striped off-the-shoulder top I’m wearing, but hurry because it’s now on sale!
– Need help packing the next time you take a weekend getaway? I’ve got beach and city carry-ons covered.
– Speaking of packing things up, I’ve been carrying this striped raffia tote everywhere since Spring and this weekend only, you can get one free if you spend over $350 at Elaine Turner!
– By this point you know how much I love Sole Society (my shoes & accessories go-to) and their Fourth of July sale includes lots of my current faves, like this oversized hat and these perfect ankle booties.
– Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale (that magic time of year when they put new FALL goods on sale for a limited time) starts in less than 2 weeks, but FYI if you’re a Rewards card member you can get first access starting this Thursday!
In case you haven’t noticed.. I’m a pretty big fan of hats (latest evidence here and here). I’ve especially upped my Summer hat game in the past couple of months and this red and white floppy version is my newest edition. On major sale and just in time for Fourth of July.
I originally thought I’d be able to break out this fringe top over the weekend as a swimsuit cover-up, but the weather had other plans. Luckily it works just as well thrown on over denim in part 2 of what is apparently becoming a Seventies, Americana theme here on the blog (check out part 1 here).