Happy Birthday America! We’re spending the holiday weekend at the lake and until the rain has passed today I figured I’d share a quick round-up. So take a 5 minute escape.. then get back out there and celebrate with burgers/beers/beach/friends/family or any other way you want! Enjoy your Fourth of July friends and thanks for stopping by 🙂
– I shared a few ideas for Fourth of July style and I think this look (in almost head to toe ASOS) is by far my favorite. There’s a few sizes left in the striped off-the-shoulder top I’m wearing, but hurry because it’s now on sale!
– Need help packing the next time you take a weekend getaway? I’ve got beach and city carry-ons covered.
– Speaking of packing things up, I’ve been carrying this striped raffia tote everywhere since Spring and this weekend only, you can get one free if you spend over $350 at Elaine Turner!
– By this point you know how much I love Sole Society (my shoes & accessories go-to) and their Fourth of July sale includes lots of my current faves, like this oversized hat and these perfect ankle booties.
– Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale (that magic time of year when they put new FALL goods on sale for a limited time) starts in less than 2 weeks, but FYI if you’re a Rewards card member you can get first access starting this Thursday!
After another week of ‘June Gloom’ in New York, I’m welcoming the official start of Summer this weekend with open arms. Hoping the sun comes out this weekend to celebrate, but either way – another pretty great way to get ready for the season is with a little bit of sale shopping. Some of my favorites are offering awesome discounts right now, so I rounded up a list below, plus if you hover over the instagram snaps above, you can click through to those exact items directly (the original prices are shown for the most part, so get ready to have reverse sticker shock when you get to the sites.. my favorite kind!). Aside from snagging some deals, I’ll be celebrating Father’s Day with my family Saturday night and working on a little bedroom makeover here at home which I’ll be sharing a peek at next week! Happy Friday/weekend/summer/everything my friends 🙂
French Connection – 30% off all full priced items w/ code FCDADS + extra 50% off sale items with code SALE50 – I’m picking up this fringe-tastic top to wear as a beach cover-up or with skinny jeans.
Memorial Day weekend is one of my favorite times of year to shop. By this point in the season I’ve done my Spring cleaning and have been able to truly assess what I’m missing in my wardrobe (a pair of white jeans, black sandals and another office-ready skirt are currently topping my list) and the weather has turned so that all those cute Summer items I’ve been staring at online are now actually wearable. Oh, and it just so happens, all my favorite retailers have major sales. So aside from having an NYC staycation this long holiday weekend, I’ll be scooping up some deals. Below – my top picks:
Now that the weather has turned, it’s the perfect time to add a few of the season’s key trends into your wardrobe. Lucky for us all – Shopbop is offering 25% off sitewide w/ code SPRING25 now through April 9 – below are my top picks!
So, it’s still not Spring. Probably an understatement since there is currently snow piling up outside my window. In the meantime I’ve got a serious itch to travel someplace warm, and while I don’t have anything booked – adding shots of coral and a couple of cute travel accessories (for when that day comes) just might cheer me up. Another reason to feel happy? Everything here is on major sale. Now go enjoy the rest of your (snowy) Sunday.