Happy Friday! Another happy little note – Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is now open to the public! Which – as a refresher – means you’re getting this Fall’s New Arrivals at major discounts (before prices go back up August 3rd). I already shared my shopping game plan for the sale here – but now that everyone can shop.. I’m back for round 2. This time, I’m focused on picking up the best of this season’s shoes and accessories – below my (admittedly extensive) wishlist:
I talk a good bit about sales around here, this one. This one is different. The thing about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is that it’s not last season, leftover goods. It’s brand new, Fall season plus designer items and seasonless classics that you’re hard pressed to otherwise find marked down. In short, this sale is major. Last year, I waited until the sale opened to the public (July 17) and some of my favorites were already sold out, so this year I am getting in on the Early Access (open to Nordstrom Card Holders – I have the debit version which means you only spend what you have #winwin). Below – my game plan to nailing the sale this time around plus hover over the images above to get the details directly. Happy Shopping!
1. Top Fall Trends: There’s going to be major Seventies vibes again next season, and I’m definitely on board. This little suede skirt will go with everything in my closet and my hat collection is begging for this new friend.
Happy Birthday America! We’re spending the holiday weekend at the lake and until the rain has passed today I figured I’d share a quick round-up. So take a 5 minute escape.. then get back out there and celebrate with burgers/beers/beach/friends/family or any other way you want! Enjoy your Fourth of July friends and thanks for stopping by 🙂
– I shared a few ideas for Fourth of July style and I think this look (in almost head to toe ASOS) is by far my favorite. There’s a few sizes left in the striped off-the-shoulder top I’m wearing, but hurry because it’s now on sale!
– Need help packing the next time you take a weekend getaway? I’ve got beach and city carry-ons covered.
– Speaking of packing things up, I’ve been carrying this striped raffia tote everywhere since Spring and this weekend only, you can get one free if you spend over $350 at Elaine Turner!
– By this point you know how much I love Sole Society (my shoes & accessories go-to) and their Fourth of July sale includes lots of my current faves, like this oversized hat and these perfect ankle booties.
– Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale (that magic time of year when they put new FALL goods on sale for a limited time) starts in less than 2 weeks, but FYI if you’re a Rewards card member you can get first access starting this Thursday!
After another week of ‘June Gloom’ in New York, I’m welcoming the official start of Summer this weekend with open arms. Hoping the sun comes out this weekend to celebrate, but either way – another pretty great way to get ready for the season is with a little bit of sale shopping. Some of my favorites are offering awesome discounts right now, so I rounded up a list below, plus if you hover over the instagram snaps above, you can click through to those exact items directly (the original prices are shown for the most part, so get ready to have reverse sticker shock when you get to the sites.. my favorite kind!). Aside from snagging some deals, I’ll be celebrating Father’s Day with my family Saturday night and working on a little bedroom makeover here at home which I’ll be sharing a peek at next week! Happy Friday/weekend/summer/everything my friends 🙂
French Connection – 30% off all full priced items w/ code FCDADS + extra 50% off sale items with code SALE50 – I’m picking up this fringe-tastic top to wear as a beach cover-up or with skinny jeans.
Memorial Day weekend is one of my favorite times of year to shop. By this point in the season I’ve done my Spring cleaning and have been able to truly assess what I’m missing in my wardrobe (a pair of white jeans, black sandals and another office-ready skirt are currently topping my list) and the weather has turned so that all those cute Summer items I’ve been staring at online are now actually wearable. Oh, and it just so happens, all my favorite retailers have major sales. So aside from having an NYC staycation this long holiday weekend, I’ll be scooping up some deals. Below – my top picks: