1. One of my favorite places to shop for affordable, work friendly pieces is having a crazy, 50% off sitewide + free shipping sale right now. Below are a few things I’m loving:
2. If you’re still not registered to vote (or need to update your address) – head this way.
3. Are you guys watching anything amazing on Netflix lately? We’re on season 2 of Ozark (if you’ve been searching for a show ever since the Breaking Bad finale..) and I loved the original movies ‘Guernsey Literary & Potato Pie Society’ and ‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’.
4. I’m swooning over this dress – how pretty for a special occasion or Fall wedding! And well under $100.
5. Between Paris Fashion Week photos and the fact that Adam called me “Frenchie” in the outfit above, I’ve got Francophile fever. Until I can get back to the City of Light, I’ll be following this ‘Pieces of Paris in NYC’ guide from Megan of Wit & Whimsy.