So long, Summer. We spent the first half of Labor Day weekend at the lake house where it was a rainy 50 something degrees and Summer felt a million miles away. We’re back in the city today though and hoping to soak up one last warm day before resigning to the change of seasons.
Truth be told, I love Fall. September feels more energizing to January to me in terms of ‘starting fresh’ with new habits, new routines and (naturally) new clothes. I’ve been thinking really strategically about my wardrobe going forward (more on that soon), but in the meantime – there are plenty of great sales happening today to help you pick up a few new pieces for the season ahead.
- Anthropologie – extra 40% off sale styles – I always love picking up their housewares (like these cute mugs) when they’re on sale.
- ASOS – 20% off sitewide with code LABORYAY – I’m picking up this dark floral dress for Fashion Week.
- J.Crew – 30% off select styles – really into this fluttery top that comes in black and the prettiest emerald green.
- Lands’ End – 25% off sitewide with code – I just got this trench coat and know I’m going to be wearing it on repeat all Fall
- Sam Edelman – 20% off shoes sitewide – swooning over this pair of flats with tassels!
- Talbots – 25% off full-priced styles – I’ve got my eye on this versatile leather belt
And while we’re holding on to summer – the below are my favorite posts from the past few months:
- That time we took a ‘Staycation‘ at the Omni Berkshire Hotel – including a private movie screening on a balcony overlooking the city!
- That time I went away for the weekend and brought my favorite summer shoes along for the ride.
- That time we caught a ball game with Old Navy and even had a private box!
- That time I paired a crop top with wide leg chinos.. and loved the result.
- That time I found the perfect summer maxi dress.
Enjoy the last day of Summer and I’ll see you all back here this week for lot’s of exciting new things! xx