Anyone else feeling at a loss after this week of news? It feels pretty frivolous to talk about shoes when so much of the world seems full of hate right now. But alas – I say we choose to seek the good, beautiful and light-filled parts of the world instead.
- If you’re in need of a good (smart) laugh – no one does it better than Tina Fey. Her appearance of on this week’s Weekend Update is one of the best clips of TV I’ve watched in ages. See it here.
- I’m in the midst of planning outfits for NYFW (how that’s even possible again I couldn’t tell you) and I think this affordable faux leather mini skirt will be making an appearance.
- A really interesting read on the effect that smartphones are having on a younger generation. I’m thankful to have grown up with nothing more than a bare bones flip phone in high school, but it’s a plague I definitely worry about if I end up having kids of my own.
- Summer ain’t over til it’s over – plus end of season sales make it a perfect time to pick up swimsuits to save for next year too. I’ve had my eye on this striped one since June.
- We’re in the midst of re-decorating our bedroom and I’m always looking for more inspiration from Pinterest – follow along here.