If you saw my first Weekly Round-Up then you’ll know I’ve added these Friday posts as a place to play catch-up and share anything new that’s happening or interesting that I’ve spotted in the past week. This particular one has been a whirlwind since we landed from a red eye flight from LA on Monday morning and jumped straight into the work week and are headed promptly out of town again this weekend to spend Easter with Adam’s family at their lake house. In the meantime – I’ll leave you with these:
- I’ve got a major statement earring obsession right now. These come in a million colors, aren’t too heavy and just feel FUN with almost any outfit.
- Now that my half marathon is done, my workout schedule is way less rigid. I’m still trying to stick to running around 10 miles a week and working out 6 days a week – but thinking of adding in a fun class to mix things up. Are there any that you love? I’ve always though kick-boxing sounded fun.
- We rented a convertible Mustang to drive from Los Angeles to Palm Springs last week and it made me want to watch Thelma & Louise again. No one rocks a pair of faded Levis like Geena Davis and Susan Sarandon.
- Jenna Lyons, Creative Director & unexpected style icon, is officially leaving the helm of J.Crew after 26 years with the company. I like this tribute article from Man Repeller on how she’s shaped the way we think about getting dressed.
- I’ve started freelance blog writing for a lingerie brand I love – True & Co. Here is my debut article.
And for more – be sure to sign up for my newsletter and follow me on Instagram. Both show content you won’t find anywhere else. Happy weekend!