I’ve been feeling lately like there are a lot of tidbits I want to share with you all that I just don’t have a proper space for. Whether it’s a new brand that I’m swooning over, a can’t miss sale, a must-read article.. there are things that just fall outside of my usual style, travel, beauty, cocktail or fitness posts. If you can believe that. So I’m thinking I’ll start sharing those things on Friday. We’ll see how it goes.
And for more? You should sign up for my newsletter and follow me on Instagram. Both show content you won’t find anywhere else.
Now, on to the good stuff:
- I’m running my half marathon on Saturday. While I probably won’t keep up the 10+ mile runs, I’m definitely hoping to stick to the habit of working out 6 days a week. The coral sneakers shown above are lightweight and great for cross training.
- One of my all time favorite TV shows since I was a kid has been the Golden Girls. The other weekend we traveled wayyyy uptown to have breakfast at Rue La Rue – a gem of a place dedicated to the show. I nearly died.
- Currently reading ‘Animals‘ by Emma Jane Unsworth. So far serving as a tribute to the messiness of life in your early twenties but the beauty of a great friendship amidst it all. It feels fitting before I turn 30.
- I’m heading out of town (warm weather bound!) and while I’ll be sharing everything I’m packing here on the blog next week, these gingham slides are too good to wait to talk about.
- Do you listen to podcasts? I’ve become obsessed in the past year. I listen to the NY Times ‘Daily’ every morning, plus ‘Happier’ and ‘This American Life’ weekly. Recently I burned through ‘Missing Richards Simons’ (both fascinating and heartbreaking…) and ‘S-Town‘ from the makers of ‘Serial’ may be next on my list.
Have a great weekend!