After a relaxing long weekend, this image is exactly where my head’s at. I spent most of my time off here in the city, which allowed me to do some exploring. And since it’s finallyyyy feeling a bit like Spring, some window shopping too. Can you blame me?
– One of my favorite stores LOFT is having a Spring Cyber Sale – which means free shipping and 50% off sitewide until tomorrow. The perfect time to pick up some warm weather wardrobe additions –
– I finally checked out the Mad Men exhibit (anyone else watching the season premiere tonight?!) at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens. Well worth the trip for fans of the show. If you’re interested in my other top Museum picks – I rounded up some insider tips here.
– Coachella kicks off in a few days and while I’m not headed to the California desert, I did try my hand at festival-season inspired style here.
– Bored with your Instagram feed? I’m loving the accounts of these ladies: @stilettobeatss @lucylaucht @karissamariie
– Above image via my Pinterest