I made a point to take it easy this weekend – escaping the city to meet up with family and soak in a little small town charm. Call it the calm before the ‘more snow, hectic work schedule, NYFW’ storm kicking off this week. Oh, and spreading a little Valentine’s Day love. Read more for a round up of outfit options and a few other musings.
– This romantic-inspired outfit is perfect for a classic date night with that special someone, and a recent favorite look of mine.
– Spending the evening with your ‘Gal’entines for a Girl’s Night Out? This polka dot blouse pairing is ready to party.
– Netflix and ice cream on the agenda? Here‘s what you want to wear. Or just looking for a small festive touch? Go with this outfit and heart sweater here.
– These shoes are so comfortable and the prints (like my favorite stripes) sell out fast. Get ’em quick.
– Emma Stone can do no wrong in my book – I’m definitely recreating this look of her’s soon.
– Anyone else coming to New York Fashion Week? I’d love to meet up – drop me a line or connect with me on instagram @thesteelemaiden and I’ll see you there!